FANDOM


Main Gallery
Siren

Siren Level 1

Siren - Lvl 50 (Ultimate Form)

Ultimate Siren Level 50

Star Level: ☆☆☆☆☆

Rarity: Super Rare

Energy Cost: 25 

HP: Base - 4330

Power: Base - 4720

Spell: Light/Light Energy Focus - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, Power increases by 70%.

College: Godef College

Illustrator: Deta

Intro: Siren's genes have been filtered and optimized. She is a "perfect" new-style human being. She is able to use audio frequency to disturb the mechanism of enemy's brain.

Obtain: Card draw

Ultimate Form

Level: 50 / 90

HP: 7990 / _____

Power: 11350 / _____

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.