FANDOM


Main Gallery
Mercury

Mercury Level 1

Star Level:  ☆ ☆

Rarity:  Normal +

Energy Cost: 8

HP: Base - 1000 / 1100 (Flash)

Power: Base - 1230 / 1353 (Flash)

Max Limit Break: 3

Spell: Wind/Helix Stab - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, Power increases by 70%.

College: Godef College

Illustrator: C.K.F

Intro: Mercury looks like a bad teenager. He is closely related to Chaos the notorious organization. Anyway, his ability to turn metal stuff nearby into weapon or armor is quite amazing.

Ultmerc

Ultimate Mercury Level 20

Obtain: Kindness Draw

Ultimate Form:

Level: 20 / 50

HP: 2690 / 5830

Power: 3020 / 6800

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.