FANDOM


Main Gallery
Lucia

Lucia Level 1 (Flash)

Lucia-ultimate

Ultimate Lucia Level 50 (Flash)

Star Level: ☆☆☆☆☆

Rarity:  Super Rare

Energy Cost: 26 

HP: Base - 7200 / 7920 (Flash)

Power: Base - 7550 / 8305 (Flash)

Max Limit Break: 4

Spell: When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, Power increases by 70%.

College: Skyrage College 

Illustrator: FlowerSpring

Intro: Lucia was born in the slum of a lower layer. Before she studied in Skyrage College, she won every boxing match in the black market, but she joined the matches in the name of Lihoo and always masked herself in the black market. She was eligible to study in the Dragonale College, but she decided not to when she heard some noble students of the college talk about Lihoo's achievments in boxing because she does not want people to know she is Lihoo.

Obtain: Point Draw, Super Draw, Coupon Draw during Hot Girls Squad event.

Ultimate Form

Level: 50 / 50 (Flash) 90 / 90 (Flash)

HP: 14410 (Flash) / 21050

Power: 14960 (Flash) / 22500

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.