FANDOM


Main Gallery
Lily

Lily Level 1

Star Level: ☆☆☆☆

Rarity: Rare +

Energy Cost: 14

HP: Base - 4200

Power: Base - 2790

Max Limit Break: 4

Spell: Pious: Holy Aegis - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, restores 70% pf the card's HP.

College: Dragonale College

Illustrator: Rem

Intro: Lily has seldom appeared in the college. She is skilled in wielding stardust, but she does not have an exclusive weapon. She has often looked for ruins together with fleet outside.

Lily lvl 35 ult form

Ultimate Lily Level 35

Obtain: Coupon Draw, Greater Draw, Super Draw, Normal Infector drop (rare), Berserk Infector drop.

Ultimate Form

Level: 35 / 70

HP: 8710

Power: 4760

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.