FANDOM


Main Gallery
Leeyin-0

Leeyin Level 1

Leeyin-ultimate

Ultimate Leeyin Level 50

Star Level:  ☆☆☆☆☆

Rarity:  Super Rare

Energy Cost: 20

HP: Base - 5339

Power: Base - 4107

Max Limit Break: 4

Spell: When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, restores 70% of the card's HP.

College: Skyrage College

Artist: Wolfdragon

Intro: Leeyin was cloned in a lab. Due to fast growing, she doesn't have any emotion or character, instead, her brain is full of training and fighting. Do you know the prototype of Leeyin?

Obtain: Prepayment rewards (September 6 - September 15 2014)

Ultimate Form

Level: 50 / 50 (Flash) / 90 / 90 (Flash)

HP: 12487 / 13736 / 22378 / 24616

Power: 9605 / 10566 / 17214 / 18935

Other

Not to be confused with the Event version, Nightsky-Leeyin.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.