FANDOM


Main Gallery
Geal

Geal Level 1

Star Level:  ☆ ☆

Rarity:  Normal +

Energy Cost: 8

HP: Base - 2650

Power: Base - 760

Max Limit Break: 3

Spell: Light/Sanctity - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, restores 70% of the card's HP.

College: Godef College

Illustrator: LifeFire

Intro: Geal's parents both died in a small-scale battle when he was very young. Since then, he has lived a hard and lonely life though he has got help from many people. He has been studying to wield air and doing part-time jobs. Recently, he may have been smuggling goods to the blackmarket to earn living expense.

Ultgeal

Ultimate Geal Level 25

Obtain: Kindness Draw, Normal Infector drop.

Ultimate Shape:

Level: 25 / 50

HP: 5210

Power: 1440

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.