FANDOM


Main Gallery
Dorris

Dorris Level 1

Star Level: ☆☆☆☆

Rarity: Rare +

Energy Cost: 11 

Dorris27

Ultimate Dorris Level 37

HP: Base - 3040

Power: Base - 1700

Max Limit Break: 4

Spell: Thunder/Empowerment - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining , restores 70% of the card's HP 

College: Godef College

Illustrator: spirtie

Intro: Dorris is able to wield the elements of fire, but the college has never attached importance to her. So she joined the news station of the college to alleviate her unhappiness. In the station, she has had much fun and also heard her ability can be very helpful outside of the spacecraft.

Obtain: Coupon Draw, Greater Draw, Berserk Infector drop.

Ultimate Form

Level: 37 /

HP: 5750 / ___

Power: 3450 / ___

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.