FANDOM


Main Gallery
Cimel

Cimel Level 1

Cimel - Lvl 50 (Ultimate Form)

Ultimate Cimel Level 50

Star Level: ☆☆☆☆☆

Rarity: Super Rare

Energy Cost: 25 

HP: Base - 4720 

Power: Base - 4330

Max Limit Break: 4

Spell: Seek: Tracking - When the player has less than 30% HP remaining, Power increases by 70%. 

College: Dragonale College 

Illustrator: Rem

Intro: Cimel is able to make use of stardust to improve her strength. She is an awesome melee genius.

Obtain: Berserk and Normal Infector drops, Greater Draw, Super Draw, Coupon Draw

Ultimate Form

Level: 50 / 90

HP: 8260 / 17800

Power: 10840 / 18100

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.